Monday, July 7, 2014

Dr. Seuss Author Study

Last month, we studied and read many Dr. Seuss books.

One of my personal favorites is Oh, the Places You'll Go!
We read this book and discussed where in the world we would like to travel. My kids are lucky for being such world travelers at such a young age.  Many came up with some unique places they wished to travel.  We made a hot air balloon craft and wrote a sentence on where we wanted to visit.

Then I posted our craftivity onto our classroom door!  I am obsessed with the hot air balloon I made from a book basket.  The balloon part is made from tissue paper.


Here's a picture of my author study bulletin board in our reading library.  This is definitely one of my favorite Dr. Seuss quotes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your cheerful comments!