Saturday, April 5, 2014

Bloggers by Country (China)

I just arrived back from my spring break trip from Guilin, China.  As I am checking out my emails, catching up on TONS of blogs, and looking at my own blog, I realized I never added a China blog button letting my readers know of my current status of where I live and teach at.
 photo 5865c1df-9dbc-4740-a89d-7e4c7ccbd186.jpg 
So here is a new blog button I created to start searching for other fellow expats working and living in China, whether they are teaching English, homeschooling, working at an international school, or stay home parent.  I wanted to see if there are many other expats working and living in this great, big country! I also created a new page for easy access for future reference. I would create a linky party but I don't know how to extend it for more than 30 days...anyone know how to do this?

If you are a blogger, living and working in China, I would love to connect with you!  Add this button onto your blog and comment below so I can check you out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your cheerful comments!