Wednesday, October 10, 2012

America Votes!

For the upcoming election, I finally completed my Election Day unit!!  Check it out by clicking on the picture below or the links for either TpT or TN store!



Included in this 64 page bundle are literacy center activities (ABC order, Write the Room, Alphabet Challenge, Make a Word), tree maps and bubble maps, labeling, writing prompts, vocabulary cards, How To Vote activity, and comprehension pages (history of election day, president's job, political parties, how to vote).

In addition, I have included a class voting activity with voter registration cards, ballots, voter sign-in, prediction sheet, and voting signs. Also, there is an activity of students coming up with their own presidential slogans and buttons.

As with all of my units, this election packet is aligned to the Common Core Standards.

Stay tuned this week because I will have a freebie up by the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your cheerful comments!